Students will explore how art can reflect our humanity.
- Students will reflect on the existence of humanity in the face of
- Students will consider their own response to situations throughout
Humanity, humane, brutality, response
Look carefully at the words and painting on page 20 of Light
From The Yellow Star.
- How is the hand at the top of the page different from the
- How is color used to illustrate what Dr. Fisch is saying?
Have you ever helped someone in a bad situation? Has someone helped
you? Create an image or describe what that moment felt like.
Present your image or description to the class to the class and
answer any questions they may have.
- In what ways can you (or organizations or churches to which you
and your family belong) help people in your community and other
parts of the world?